Want to modernize the way your phone system gets outside dialtone? Energize it with fresh new phone lines! You can now use the Internet to provide phone lines to any Avaya System (IP Office, Partner, Magix, Merlin) Phone system. Don't wait for a call from the phone company saying you need to switch to fiber lines and a new phone system. That does not need to happen.
Regular copper lines have been in use for over 50 years and are being phased out. The wires have gotten unreliable and the phone company will not replace them if you get static on your lines or if one line does not work anymore. Many time after a storm, our customers have called saying they cant make or receive calls.. typically this is always phone line related - even if the phone conpany says it is your phone systems fault. Then why do the lines improve once the weather has dried out?
The engineers at IP Office Techs have developed a service that connects your Avaya system to the modern world. Check out the following features and benefits:
- Uses your current Internet service
- More reliable - no static or buzzing
- No more outages when phone lines get wet
- Faster deployment for additional phone numbers
- If Internet goes down, calls are routed to your cell phone - automatically!
- If you don't currently have voicemail, it is now included
- Lower cost overall
- Interfaces with any phone system using standard analog copper lines
- Very low international rates (ask us what the rated are for the countries you call)
- Works with Nortel, Norstar, Avaya IP Office, Avaya Partner, Toshiba, Mitel, Panasonic, Sanyo, ESI, Comdial, Executone, Inter-Tel, NEC and more.
In the majority of cases we can connect your phone system over your current Internet connection, which enters your business over rugged and protected coax or fiber lines. And no, you do not need a special phone adapter from your Internet provider to make this happen. We do it all without any additional charges from them, and you can cancel your current phone service.
Prices for this service start at $30 per concurrent call. For example, if your phone has 3 line buttons the cost would be $90 per month, and comes with 4000 LD minutes. Save $5 per concurrent call when ordering 4 lines or more.