Avaya Aura Applications Server 5300
The Avaya Aura Application Server 5300 increases employee productivity with a complete unified communications solution including telephony, instant messaging, presence, multimedia conferencing, unified messaging and user collaboration.
The Application Server is a solution that delivers a new set of multimedia-based applications that are integrated with traditional telephony features and set a new level of customer value that can only be delivered in a true unified communications environment.
From a technical perspective, the Avaya Aura Application Server 5300 represents cutting-edge development, utilizing a highly scalable JAVA-based software engine that has the capability to operate on a broad range of industry-standard, off-the-shelf computing platforms. The Avaya Aura Application Server 5300 can effectively integrate current IP Telephony implementations and can deliver next-generations communications capabilities based on the SIP protocol. Perhaps most importantly, the Avaya Aura Application Server 5300 is a network-centric solution with the ability to deliver these features and applications semlessly across a broad number of potential customer locations and user devices.
Gudies/References for Avaya Aura Application Server 5300
Avaya Aura Platform
Avaya Aura Platform is Avaya's core communications platform delivering company-wide, people centric collaboration and supporting full unified communications and contact center solutions for midsize to large enterprises. Leveraging a revolutionary SIP architecture, Avaya Aura Platform simplifies complex communications networks, reduces infrasturcture costs, and quickly delivers voice, video, messaging, presence, and Web applications to users in every location.
- Avaya Aura Platform comprises: Communication Manager, Session Manager, Session Border Controller for Enterprise, System Manager, Messaging, Communication Manager Messaging, Applications Communication Manager Messaging, Application Enablement Services and the Presence Services Snap-in.
- Avaya Aura Platform can be deployed on Avaya's designated Common Server platforms, as a virtualized solution, as a Collaboration Pod or as the Avaya Aura Solution for Midsize Enterprise.
- Avaya Aura's collaboration, unified communications and contact center capabilities can be accessed by third party solutions via a rich set of standards-based APIs and Web services provided by Avaya Breeze, Avaya Snap-ins and Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services.
Guides/References for Avaya Aura Platform
Avaya Aura Call Center
Avaya Aura Call Center Elite solution is proven technology that helps businesses rapidly evolve to meet the growning demands of customer's expectations. From intelligent routing to comprehensive analytics, Aura Call Center Elite solutions enable you to provide customer service sophistication and differentiation, through an efficient deployment model.
Aura Call Center Elite solutions enable a reliable and integrated ominchannel contact center and contribute to rich and compelling customer experiences. These solutions are designed for organiztions who are seeking ways to achieve operational efficiency, increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction and retention.
Guides/References for Avaya Aura Call Center
Avaya Aura Contact Center
The Avaya Aura Contact Center omnichannel solution enables a business to contextually route incoming text-based contacts in the same way inbound voice calls are routed. With Avaya Aura Contact Center, customers can choose to make contact via voice, email, text, or by completing a form on your corporate website using their preferred device. The Avaya Aura Contact Center multimedia server identifies these text-based messages and routes them based on business rules you define.
- SIP-based multimedia routing software.
- Connects customers and their information to the right agent or expert via voice, video, email, Web chat, SMS and IM.
- Provides a rich set of interfaces, including the Open Interfaces Web services, to enable the development of sophisticated contact center solutions.
Guides/References for Avaya Aura Contact Center
Avaya Aura Conferencing
Avaya Aura Conferencing extends multimodal capabilities - for audio conferencing, Web collarboration, video and more - to tens of thousands of workers, virtually anywhere, at a fraction of the cost of other solutions. Meet Me, Ad Hoc and Event conference types are supported. The solution is available in various deployment modes to service the needs of small, midsize or large enterprises. Avaya Aura Conferencing includes Collaboration Agent, a Web-based client enabling participation via audio and video, advanced conference controls and content sharing.
Avaya Aura Conferencing makes it easier and faster to schedule, start, and join meetings. Meetings are highly secure, and interruptions are easily managed, so people can focus on the purpose of the meeting instead of the technology and logistics that allow them to take place. Meetings become more contextual and interactive, helping to drive improved outcomes.
Guides/References for Avaya Aura Conferencing